Hello everybody it’s me again but with another blog, although it is the same meaning! The last one was a little of me and this one is A peace of me.
Today I'm going to talk about how I get here, to the
university from my home every day.
Well it’s almost the same every day, only change when it’s raining o there is
an accident in the subway when that happen the subway it’s a chaos!
It’s take me around 1 hour and 10 minutes to get here, every day my mom left me
in my closer station (Elisa Correa) and then I have to change trains in Vicente
Valdes and then after 12 or 15 stations I have to change trains again, and then
I get to Cerro Blanco the closer station from here the dentistry university of
Chile.
Actually it doesn’t matter to me do it this every day, because I’m used to do
it, I went to a far school from house and I had to traveled a lot, and I did it
for 4 years. But sometimes I’m tired because the university is more difficult
than school and the travel it’s tiring and when is crowed I hate it!
Well that is all, see you in another time bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment