Tuesday, September 9, 2014


I don’t know If I can decided what was my best concert because every concert It’s  different, but I haven’t gone to so many concert  so If I had to chose I think that the best concert that I had It was definitely “Gigantes” that means giants. It was a duo between Marc Anthony and Chayanne, but each singer sang one of their best songs and in some occasion they sang together. I remember that the song they sang to duo was “vivir lo nuestro” and another one that I can’t remember right now. I went with my aunt and mi mother, we were so exiting, we scream so hard but at the same time singing LOL. I really like bout singer and one is really romantic and the other one is more swinging and the two thing combined was amazing. During the concert some bad things happens, we supposed to be in the VIP section and It’s was like to be in another one, I don’t know what happens but in the SERNAC (national consumer service) were a lot of complain about that and the tickets, but in that moment I didn’t care if I was uncomfortable because I try to enjoy every second in concerts.  

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they sang together at all haha
    Sounds like you really enjoyed it c: and that's the important thing about concerts, anyway c: So sad you had troubles but that's very common in this cases because everyone is crazy because of the concert haha

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend ! Well, I have never think that you like Chayanne and Marc Anthony, they are good singers! I didn't know that they have a duo ! it must be very good!
    Good bye (:

    ReplyDelete