Friday, September 26, 2014

What I want to do before I die

This is a very hard topic because I want to do so many things before I die, and I think that you won’t have enough time to do it, because dead it is so unpredictable, and the time is really cruel and pass really fast.
First I want to have a profession, that is why I’m studying dentistry, I want to help people to care their teeth and their maxillofacial structures, I’ve always want to do something related with health and until now I really like it what I’m studying I think that I can do so many things and this is just the beginning.
I would like to go to another country to go on studying and do some post-grade course or a PHD, I know that is hard but why not?
I want to get my car, a house or apartment and my dog <3
Then when I’ll have enough time and money I want to travel for everywhere, I would like to go to some paradise place, with a beautiful sea and a good company. Also I would like to cross all my country, to the most known places.
I would like to board on a cruise and get to know the Mediterranean cost. Also I would like to know Europe, cities like Paris, Prague, Valencia, Milan, etc.
Then all I would like to do It’s be happy I don’t know how, do anything I want, enjoy my life, help to others, love my family and my friends,  maybe build a family with somebody that I love and do just crazy things together.

There is a list of things that I would like to do before I die, but I don’t really care if I don’t get to do it, like jump in benji, do ski, and do paragliding. 

6 comments:

  1. heeyy
    I like the picture :) that is what only matters :)
    you have to be happy with yourself and the things you have around you :3

    excellent post
    take care :D
    see you around

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really important to have fun in your life, i would like too to travel around Chile and know a lot of places that i don't know yet.
    See you later :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important you want to have basic things in life: have a profession and feel happy with it. I share your opinion Diane, nice post, see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, I think that you have a good idea about the life, is so important to be happy !
    I want to travel around the world and get a house and a pet like you!
    I hope that end the carrear won`t be so difficult.
    Good bye friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, I loved your post, and your picture pretty much resumes the message, just be happy ;) and trust me you will!!! c:
    I hope you can accomplish all of the goals in this list, and more
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Diane, I readed all your post, and I guess that I share with you all those wish, and you could mix some of them, like do a PHD on europe, and you take advantage of travel to the neighbour countries ahahah See you little, I hope you read my entire post too

    ReplyDelete