Sunday, October 19, 2014

how do I take care the environment?

Well I think that I’m not a green person, I mean is not because I don’t worry for the earth, I think that I have so many things in my mind that I forget thinks like this, I would be easier If as a society we would be more aware about this stuff I know there is so many communities and corporations that make a lot of thing to improve our environment and I would love be part of one but I think that is not in my priorities. I’d like to use a bike for example for coming to the university, but It’s really far away from home that It would take me a lot of time, and about recycling I think that Chile doesn’t have the resources necessary for this, there isn’t specially dumpster in every corner how it should be, in that way we are a very poor country, we don’t contribute a lot for take care the planet. In my case I think that if there if something that I worry about it is the water, the most of the time I try not to use so much water, for example when I’m brushing me teeth I don’t left flushing the water and when I wash the dishes I do the same things, I know that is tiny what I do for the planet but It’s something…  I think that if in the world in general were be more worry about the planet it would be different and we could do a lot of changes and make that the earth a better place to live 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment