Friday, August 22, 2014

Helloo!!

If there is somewhere that I would like to visit It’s Mexico, specifically to any part of  the Caribbean sea, because I love swimming in the beach and I heard it that that it’s an amazing place to do it, and also because it’s a good place to relax and have some fun with your couple or with a friend.
Actually I don’t know a lot of Caribbean, that is why I would like to go, but I do know that you can swim and be around with dolphins and that the beaches are beautiful, that it’s enough to me to want to go there.
If I where there I’d like to rest a lot, read a book in the beach, swimming a lot, go to party every night, and also know some cultural and tourist places and take a lot of photos.
I think that I wouldn’t like to live there because it’s like a magic place that I would go only for vacations, If I lived there,  there won’t be anything special about that place , I will get use to be there, and it will make it bored, so no. I wouldn’t like study or work there, only go to the Caribbean for holidays and for two or three weeks.
I wish someday could go there and have an amazing experience with the person that I went. 

3 comments:

  1. little Dianeee! The sea looks amazing on the photo, I just want swim there, its very beautiful.
    Read my blog little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Diane, good name, but I think that "Cute Diane" was better jajaja
    Heyy I like the Caribbean too, I know that people listen a lot of reggaeton there 1313 and you know I like it ajjajaja
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane I chose Mexico too, I'd move to stay at the beach all day and have a good drink, I'm pretty sure you'd like to do the same thing. I'd like to go to visit ruins of the Aztecas and Mayas too, it sounds interesting , isn't it?

    ReplyDelete