And which is this amazing country that has this variety? Of course it is my lovely CHILE.
Chile has so many qualities that make him a good country to go for tourist, the entire place that you can stay are safe, clean, and cheap.
If you want to go to the north because you like a hot weather, a really good place to go it’s La Serena, Coquimbo. They have so many beautiful beaches and an exquisite sea food; you could eat shrimp, octopus, fish, clam, etc. If you don’t like sea food they also have meet. In that place you’ll always fun, if you like go to parties you will find a lot of discos and the casino.
But if you like the cool weather I think that the south of Chile it’s amazing, you have so many landscapes, clean air, and also good food. I would recommend Pucon, Valdivia, Frutillar,etc.
And if you like to do some kind sport like canopy, rafting, kayak, the south of Chile it’s perfect.
The people of here are really friendly and easy to go, so you won’t have any problem by doing friends and if you have any problem I’m sure that they will help you.
Another think that you have to go if you come to chile it's his beatiful mountain ! "La cordillera de los Andes".
So came here to Chile! We will wait for you J
Little Diane, I agree with you! Chile is an amazing country with many beautiful places to visit! I'd love travel around my country someday :(
ReplyDeleteI agree with you and Nicolas, I Wrote the same =) Chile is a very long country so we have many different sightseeings!! I love that, I hope one day I could say I know my whole country =)
ReplyDeleteKisses!!
Daine I`m agree with you that Chile is an excelent place to visit because you have two climates differents to all tastes
ReplyDeleteGood bye (:
HEYYYY I liked the picture!! there are so many different places in Chile I would like to see with my own eyes :')
ReplyDeleteTake carre CuteDiane hahaha
see you around
I agree with you, i specially love the north of Chile with his beaches and their different landscapes :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sports that you include here. I hope that someday we can do these sports together. bye ugly :)
ReplyDeleteDiane,I think we are lucky to live in a country like Chile.We can find differents climates,customs,beautiful landscapes and seascapes and a variety of typical food.Don't you think so?
ReplyDelete