Buuuuut, in my case I don’t remember any bad dream right now, so I’m going to talk about what It would be my worst nightmare in my life!
Well if
there is something that really terrified me It’s been alone, I think that it is
something that I couldn’t take it, I mean, my friends, family, love it’s
everything for me and the loneliness really scares me I don’t know what to do If I’m on my own.
Another
thing that it could be my worst nightmare it would be the end of the word! I
think that being in that moment would be dreadful , see your family die, watch
how everything ending and you can’t do anything about it, anywhere to run, because
everything is falling apart!
Have that
sensation of your imminent dead and all that you use to now will disappear…
I now that all this it is really fantastic, or
maybe is not, you will never know when the end of the world is coming.
Another thing that scares me, but I don’t know if it is my worst nightmare, but It’s something that I worry about… FAIL. I don’t mean fail an exam, or lose a fight; I refer to fail in life, like be unhappy because anything that you want came true, or because you’re just useless in this world… I don’t know I really fear to fail, that anything that I started I end it!
Another thing that scares me, but I don’t know if it is my worst nightmare, but It’s something that I worry about… FAIL. I don’t mean fail an exam, or lose a fight; I refer to fail in life, like be unhappy because anything that you want came true, or because you’re just useless in this world… I don’t know I really fear to fail, that anything that I started I end it!
I think that we all are afraid to fail in life, specially on this step of our life, because we are making really important decisions and we wan't to choose the best for our future. Good post, see you on class :D
ReplyDeleteI still remeber when in 2012 everyone believed the world was about ending :o. I guess it's something we can even imagine and we never figure it out
ReplyDeleteI have the same feeling like you, I'm scared to things in life goes wrong for me, but we don't know the future, so is nothing to carry about.
ReplyDeleteDiane like you I`m so afraid about the end of the world :c
ReplyDeleteI remember that I was scared the last twelve of december on 2012! and you don`t to have to be scared about the lonely , ever you can count with me my friend, so you never gonna be alone. <3
oouuu that is so cute and terrifying at the same time hahahah
ReplyDeleteeverything is going to be ok if you work hard! :)
see you around littlediane :D
When you mentioned you don't like to be alone, I thought the same thing too!! I mean, I think is the most awful sensation in life, because, we can't live without others, it's really impossible. And don't be afraid to fail!! just live (: see you Diane!!
ReplyDeleteDiane,I think to have a family and to have people who loves you is what all of us want. I´m sure you will be very happy in your life.See you,bye.I
ReplyDelete